We are back to rehearsal this Saturday 30th April 2022.
As of Friday 29th April 12:01am, WA will be moving to baseline public health measures.
Due to the changes, we can now go back to the standard rehearsal format:
- All members will be able to rehearse 9am-12pm, with breaks as directed by the conductor.
- Masks are no longer required for indoor venues. However, masks are still encouraged where physical distancing is not possible. If you would like to wear a mask, we encourage you to do so.
- There is no 2 square metre rule. We will be going back to the original rehearsal room allocation:
- WAYO – UWA Callaway Auditorium
- Philharmonic – WAAPA Richard Gill Auditorium
- Camerata – WAAPA Voice Room 2
- Collegium – WAAPA Handa Percussion Studio
- Sinfonietta – WAAPA Classroom 1.225
- Flute Choir – WAAPA Jazz Studio
Close contact rules are changing as well. If a member is an asymptomatic close contact, they must still avoid non-essential gatherings. This will apply to our rehearsals for now, so it will be appreciated that close contacts do not attend rehearsal whilst in their 7-day close contact period.
Please keep good hygiene practices and safely physical distance when possible. Please do not attend if you feel unwell or have any cold, flu, covid like symptoms. Thanks to those who have sent in their absences for this Saturday.
We will keep you up to date with any further changes. See you on Saturday.